Our efficient actions to boost the performance of your flows.
Let’s get together and implement improvement solutions!
Axeflow’s tasks to optimise your overall and cross-functional flows are numerous.
– Deploying a Supply Chain Management process
– Optimising the number of warehouses used, as well as their surface area
– Defining the scope of the factories’ insourcing/outsourcing operations
– Study and process recommendation
– Setting up and organising industrial and logistics equipment
– Calculating the logistics automation payback
– Searching for productivity gains and quality improvement
– Optimising industrial and logistics processes
– Optimising transport plans
– APS, ERP, MES, WMS and TMS structuring
– Automation of production and logistics operations
– Traceability and analytical cost management solutions
– Calls for tender for materials handling equipment and storage systems
– Specifications for automated warehouses and mechanised order picking
– Specifications for IT, EDI and traceability
– Outsourcing of logistics activities and compliance with regulatory and environmental frameworks
– Management of investment/restructuring project
– IT project management
– Planning for business continuity during the activity transfer
– Managing the organisational change
– Managing logistics outsourcing
Axeflow’s offering involves 4 phases to optimise your supply chain and logistics flows:
Our Supply Chain Consulting activity focuses on the upstream work to build your project.
Through this phase, we:
Once the design has been completed, we move on to the implementation of the jointly defined and
We continue to assist you to implement the chosen solutions:
In addition to the studies conducted, we rely on the dynamic simulation of the automated flows using different operating modes to guarantee the desired performance levels